Camembert and Cranberry Relish-Topped Turkey Burgers
A classic combination!
You will need:
1 small/medium egg
4 Tbsp breadcrumbs
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt1.5lbs/380g turkey breast mince
6 Tbsp cranberry relish (high quality if possible)
~9oz./250g Camembert cheese
4 buns or Ciabatta rolls
Yield: Approx 4 large burgers
1. Combine 1 egg, breadcrumbs, onion power, pepper, salt, with the turkey mince.
2. Divide mixture by 4 and roll each into a ball before pressing flat to desired width.
3. Fry burgers on a medium heat in a covered frying pan, flipping occasionally.
4. While burgers cook, remove the rind from the Camembert and cut into 4 equal slices.
5. Once burgers begin to brown, top each with a piece of Camembert and cover pan with a lid allowing the steam to melt the cheese. Reduce heat (or turn it off completely, depending on how cooked your burgers are at this stage).
6. Serve on a toasted bun topped with the cranberry relish.