Easy Chocolate Pie with Bananas
<Ingredients> (20cm round)
＊graham cracker 120～150g
＊Heavy Cream 100～150ml
＊unsalted butter 60～75g
＊Black Chocolate 100g
＊Sugar 2 Tbs
＊Corn Starch 25g
- Crush graham cookies with food processor.
- Pour melted butter into above and blend it well.
- Spread over the crust onto the mold and push it well with sole of wine glass.
- Keep it in refrigerator.
- Put crushed chocolate and sugar into 450ml milk in a pan and dissolve chocolate completely in a medium heat.
- Mix cornstarch and 50ml of milk well and pour into the above1).
- Stir continuously with whisk. After boiling, continue to stir at least 10 seconds.
- Pour the batter into the crust.
- Cool it in refrigerator.
- Place sliced banana (5mm) onto the surface of the pie.
- Whisk the heavy cream and spread over the surface.
- Decollate some sliced bananas and mint leaf.
*Chocolate over 55% cacao is recommended.
*You can use your favorite crust.
*It can be possible pour the batter into small glass and decollate with whipping cream and cookies or fruits..(Like “Verinne” dessert!))