Mustard Pork Kabobs
Summer is meant for BBQs. We enjoy having people over, but I like to visit with them more than I like being in the kitchen. With this menu and recipes makes it easy to do that.
- 1 1/2 pounds Pork Tenderloin, cubed
- 1/4 cup Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the marinade and pour over the meat in a plastic bag.
- Squeeze out all the air.
- Marinade the cubed pork for a minimum of 2 hours up to 24 hours.
- Thread the meat onto skewers. I used metal ones but wooden ones are fine, just remember to soak them in water for awhile before putting on the meat so they don’t burn.
Serve with roasted potatoes, fresh veggies and dip and a bean salad for an easy summer barbeque idea. Rhubarb anything makes a perfect ending to a good meal. Try Bev’s Rhubarb Meringue Dessert.