Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
This has become one of our favourite ways to eat cauliflower.
- Remove outer green leaves from the cauliflower.
- Wash and pat dry.
- Cut thick slices right through the core, trying to keep the pieces intact.
- Place on parchment paper covered baking sheet or in a vegetable basket to be used on the grill.
- Brush with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with finely grated parmesan cheese.
- Grill or bake in oven at 400º until cauliflower is tender but still on the crisp side.